Pre-Tax Benefits Administration
The healthcare industry is ever changing and businesses may feel the pressure to reduce their costs without sacrificing plan quality. HR Simplified provides pre-tax benefit options for employers to offer their employees cover healthcare costs. We are dedicated to educating employers and employees of their pre-tax benefits and how it will reduce out-of-pocket expenses.
HR Simplified Administers:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Dependent Care (DCAP)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA)
- Commuter (Transit and Parking)
- Adoption Assistance Program
- ACA Reporting
The Simplified Difference:
- Complete, accessible, and flexible technology platform
- Transaction processing with reliable and accurate support
- Manage complex plan designs, eligibility, payments, reconciliation, and communication.
- Seamlessly integrated platform for one debit card for all Pre-Tax accounts.
Cities and States that Require Employers to Offer Pre-Tax Transportation Benefit Accounts:
- New Jersey – effective March 1, 2020
- Seattle, WA – effective January 1, 2020
- San Francisco, CA
- Berkeley, CA
- Richmond, CA
- New York City, NY
- Washington D.C.