COBRA ADMINISTRATION + PREMIUM BILLING SERVICES
COBRA gives employees and their families who lose their health benefits the right to choose to continue their current group health benefits for limited periods of time, and under certain circumstances such as voluntary or involuntary job loss, reduction in the hours worked, transition between jobs, death, divorce, and other life events. Qualified individuals may be required to pay the entire premium for coverage up to 102% of the cost to the plan.
The Simplified Difference
- No severance arrangement too difficult
- Complex rates and divisional structures experience
- 1-day payment processing
- Full client access to records and reports
- Digital archiving of all communication and payments
- Software customization where needed
For more questions please refer to the COBRA Guide for Employers.